Sunday, August 14, 2016

Airborne Nation - "Poor Joe's Almanac"


"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn." - Benjamin Franklin

"You can memorize and repeat, or you can do and learn." - Kent Allen Halliburton

Refuse to Cooperate community, meet my new friend Chad P. Morrison, the Author and Creator of the Airborne Nation Blog!



I am a former Paratrooper. I have been denied life insurance, and my SGLI expired before I realized I needed it. My wife, Loren Swan-Morrison, needs money to help bury me, if and when I die, as I am very ill with a progressive idiopathic neurological disease, seizures, and an inability to take in food due to a separate autoimmune disease. She also needs money to relocate because we are an interracial couple living in the South, and she needs to move out of this 99% white, racially charged, town. Please, follow the link above to help if you are able to help.

I created the Airborne Nation blog, http://airbornenation.yolasite.com/. This website is designed for the people of the United States and the people of the world. The intention is to ignite the spirit of revolution in man for the progression of mankind. This is our call, as Americans, because we have the power. We will act because we are, I believe, willing to do anything for mankind. All we need to know is that we can.

Here is our Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Airborne-Nation-773472169440282/

Here is our Facebook Discussion Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/91555179773/

I, Kent Allen Halliburton, have agreed to administer the social media for Chad's, Airborne Nation, while he and his wife attend to their family's needs. I find their trust in me to be refreshing, and I promise them that I shall do my best to not let them down. This new part of Refuse to Cooperate is going to operate like a 'Beat News' report, in that it will briefly report on important news, provide links, and offer commentary. It will operate in two parts, in order. Part One will be reposts of Chad's work. Once those have been completed, Part Two will report on present important news events, in the format of quick news posts. Readers are adamantly encouraged to submit entries for consideration on the blog. 

"Poor Joe's Almanac" - Chad P. Morrison, Monday, June 8, 2009

This is an open forum for the people of the United States and abroad. Please, use your good sense, and post intelligent ideas only. Nothing less than our freedom of speech is at stake. Post suggestions can be sent directly to refusetocooperate@gmail.com, where they will be reviewed on a day to day basis. After review, they will be added if they meet basic qualifications. They need to be news, brief, and they must be appropriate to the joint themes of the Airborne Nation and Refuse to Cooperate. Also, including a photo is highly recommended, as this will increase your suggestion's chances of being posted. Finally, provide the name under which you wish to be credited. Anonymous posts will not be accepted. Pen names are permitted.

The original version of this article was posted at http://airbornenation.yolasite.com/blogs/-poor-joe-s-almanac-.

No comments:

Post a Comment