Friday, September 30, 2016

Why I am a Solitary Pagan Witch - Lexa Moon


"People always ask me 'Why do you want to be a witch? Should anyone want to become a witch? What do you get out of it?' When I tell them you get peace and contentment and joy, they can't understand that." - Gerald Gardner - Founder of Wicca

There are a number of reasons that I identify as a Solitary Pagan Witch. First, nature has always drawn my attention; it seems to speak to me in a way. Second, I don’t believe in or support the Christian faith, as it is full of lies and stolen stories. Finally, I’ve always done magical things, sometimes, without even noticing.

Nature seems to have always been my best friend. Ever since I could remember, I’ve always been a tree hugger. I am drawn to the living entity that is our Mother Earth. She is a living, breathing, sentient entity, and it hurts me to see her suffer because of ignorant companies, and worse, people. We need to care more for her because she cares and provides for us. For further reading on on how I feel about the subject of keeping our Mother Earth safe and clean, click on the following link: http://refusetocooperate3.blogspot.com/2016/07/recycling-equals-caring-for-earth.html .

I don’t trust or believe in the Christian faith. The Christian faith is based off of a book that was written by men who very easily modified the original texts to fit their own interests. People still do it to this day. There are branches of Christianity that nit-pick at the “Holy Book” to fit their needs. The book itself is mostly based off of pagan mythology anyways. For a god that loves all his children, he sure likes to commit random acts of genocide against them. No thank you. For further reading on how I feel about the Christian faith, click on the following link: http://refusetocooperate3.blogspot.com/2016/07/christianity-is-stained-with-blood-of.html.

I’ve always done magical things, ever since I was little. There is this one specific time I can remember. I was sitting on my porch and two little birds landed on the railing. My grandmother says that I had a full conscience conversation with those two birds before they left. I believe that it has always been in my blood to do magic, and I practice it.

I apologize for not posting as often as I would like to. There has been a lot going on in my personal life, and I haven’t had the time to sit down and write an article. I promise that from now on, I'll get articles published more often.


Follow me and the page on social media:

Twitter: @lexa_moon
Instagram: @lexa_moon_official
Facebook: www.facebook.com/missionkeepyoursmile


#MissionKeepYourSmile

No comments:

Post a Comment